Monday, June 26, 2017

Vintage inspiration

Today I want to introduce a new section in my blog in which I share pictures from my Instagram account, regarding fashion and beauty. Today's theme will be: Vintage inspiration. Feel free to follow me on Instagram for more fashion and beauty ideas @yulii_85



Vintage inspired mustard cardigan with lace from forever 21 ....



Some vintage accessories can be easily found in consignment 
and secondhand stores at very affordable prices. 


I love this vintage inspired dress I got from yesstyle.com


This heart brooch is a one of a kind a vintage piece, 
belonging to my mom, a true little treasure ...



Pretty aqua vintage styled blouse from forever 21 ..



A true vintage set of earrings and necklace given to me by an aunt ....

Feel free to follow me on instagram @yulii_85
































No comments:

Post a Comment