Monday, September 4, 2023

Vintage fashion inspiration

Who doesn't need some fashion inspiration once in a while? I certainly do! and my place to find such is usually Pinterest! So, today I'm sharing some Vintage fashion inspiration and ideas for spring or summer. These are from my very own closet and some from my sister's, since she loves all things vintage even more than I do. 

Investing in a simple white lace dress is something I recommend. To add a vintage vibe to your outfit you can add a vintage brooch, vintage earrings or a fun belt. A good place to find vintage jewelry is at local thrift shops, garage sales or estate sales.







If you can't find authentic vintage brooches, you can always find some that are vintage inspired, such as the ones pictured above, aren't they lovely?



Pink is definitely the color of the season, with all the Barbie movie mania going on.




These are some of my favorite authentic vintage earrings that I personally own. They're just so classy and elegant. I must say they are quite big though but gorgeous non the less. I'm sure I spend more time looking at them than wearing them, because they are indeed so aesthetically pleasing to observe.





There's something about white and ivory lace dresses that is just magical, I can't even explain it. Its the texture of the fabric, the soft and romantic look, along with the little details such as pearly buttons or bows. Its just so dreamy like being in another time and place in history.



I hope you all enjoyed this visual post on vintage fashion inspiration !!




No comments:

Post a Comment