Monday, December 5, 2011

♥ Bows, bows and more bows ♥


The look of a hairstyle can change with a simple hair accessory. This post is about bows, which I really like, I have quite a few now, this is my small collection. Hope you can get inspired to create a look of your own as well as experiment with new hair ideas ;)


For a side swept ponytail instead of using an ordinary hair tie, try a bow hair tie, the ones below are from H & M, you can always find cute accessories there.



I personally really like these bow hair claws that I found at Forever 21


♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


Here are some hair ideas you can try with bows or any other hair accessory...

source: msn image search 

source: msn image search


So basically a small accessory can make a BIG difference. Feel free to experiment with your hair, it can be loads of fun. You can also find more hair ideas online, simply search for images of hairstyles or for kawaii hairstyles which is were I found this last image. Thanks for stopping by ♥




❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

No comments:

Post a Comment