Saturday, November 5, 2011

                 Product review: Olay foaming face wash for sensitive skin

Olay's foaming face wash comes in several versions: sensitive, normal, and combination/oily skin. The
product comes in a tube like bottle, it contains 7.0 fluid oz. of product. This product is very affordable
it costs about $ 5.95 usd. and can be found in almost any drugstore.


One of the reasons I chose this product as a facial wash is because it's oil-free and fragrance free I believe that products that don't contain oil or fragrance are better for the skin. The second reason is that I have acne prone and oily skin therefore I only use oil free products.
  
I mainly use this facial wash once a day and at night I use another facial wash that helps control acne prone skin. This facial wash leaves my skin clean but not the squeaky clean that is so dry it hurts. One thing I really like is that it leaves my skin free of any oil, and make-up. After washing my face, my face feels soft and  smooth.

 This is a product I would definetly recommend. I am personally very satisfied with Olay's foaming face
 wash for sensitive, and normal skin as I have tried both. This product review is based on my personal opinion and experience while using this product. For more information about this product you can visit Olay's website at www.Olay.com


❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤